Job title: Web Development work from home job/internship at Oyesters Trainings
Company: Oyesters Trainings
Job description: About Oyesters Trainings
Oyesters is primarily a training-based company also engaged in software development and consultancy services. In the past 3 years, we have delivered 1000+ hours of live online and offline workshops, Webinars, boot camps for students, Faculties, Corporates, and CSR activities. Our clientele includes Reliance Industries, Sanjay Ghodawant Group, IIT Bombay, IIT BHU, and many more institutes from Tier I, II, III cities. we have with various clients for customized projects on Web & App Development, CRM, ERP, & PRM developments. We have expertise in working with cutting-edge technologies for development, deployment, and cloud services such as AWS, Docker, Reactjs, nodejs, MySQL, Django, and many more. Oyesters has in-house developed products and software to empower tutors, colleges, and universities with the latest technologies and tools to create, curate, and deliver content online.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since February 2019
90 opportunities posted
371 candidates hired
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop web/SaaS-based products
2. Write codes/scripts for backend development and creating REST APIs
3. Create Swagger technical documentation for the APIs
4. Work on bug-fixing existing projects
5. Work on API front-end integration
6. Work on third-party apps integrations
7. Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
8. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
9. Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
10. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
2. Experience with RESTful APIs, React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
3. Experience with databases like MongoDB or MySQL
4. Experience with NodeJS
5. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
6. Proficient understanding of GitHub
7. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills. Also a knack for benchmarking and optimization
8. Proficient knowledge of web architecture
Please note: Students applying should have some previous internship experience or should have done relevant projects in the technologies mentioned above
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 21st Nov’22 and 26th Dec’22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Number of openings
Expected salary: Rs.5000 – 8000 per month
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:13:36 GMT