Job title: WBCG:MNC – Relationship Manager NEG
Company: Axis Bank
Job description: Job Description:
About Wholesale Banking Coverage Group:
The Wholesale Banking Coverage Group (WBCG) focusses on doing business with customers such as the Government, Strategic, large and mid-corporates and the SMEs across industries like Infrastructure, Engineering, Chemicals, Oil& Gas, Metals, textiles etc. The Corporate lending business emphasizes on doing business with higher rated corporates with a focus on garnering a higher share of the cash flows by providing working capital facilities
About the Role:
The Relationship Manager is responsible for scoping of the area sales and operations and implementing strategies to increase productivity and performance levels in order to achieve the Circle’s financial targets. They are responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of the daily operations and compliance with the rules and regulations set as per banking norms for Government clients/ Departments. The role involves relationship management with the key account holders of the Bank to ensure deepening of accounts and thus generating revenue
- Source new customers to generate revenue for fund Based and non-fund based products and increase customer base
- Strengthen relationship with existing customer base so as to generate sustained business and identify opportunities for cross sell.
- Ensure prudent portfolio management and diversification of risk in partnership with the Credit Team to achieve portfolio quality
- Ensure implementation of due processes, guidelines and Bank’s code of conduct in all transactions, sanctions, disbursals and post disbursal activities.
- Review daily/ periodic reports with a view to identify business opportunities, act upon early warning signals highlighted by the central teams, implement exit plan for stress accounts
- Provide feedback to Risk Management/ Product Policy / Process Monitoring Teams for streamlining the processes to ensure TAT reduction, Risk Diversification and Inclusive policy.
- Ensure Product Per Customer (PPC) growth in the allocated portfolio in the defined set of products
- Ensure prudent implementation of Digital initialization taken by the Bank in alignment with the GoI/ GoM initiatives by critically analyzing the cost benefit to the bank.
- Ensure replication of Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS) and State Sponsored Schemes (SSS) across given portfolio.
- Ensure throughput of CDBT & GST taxes from given portfolio and assist the Nodal officer as and when required.
- Review existing portfolio and constantly updating of ReKYC, PAN nos & Covenant compliance as per the Banking standards
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post- Graduation (MBA preferred) from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking CMS/ Sector Specific/ Customized Banking applications/ products and services
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the Regional language
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. The Bank has a large footprint of 4,594 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 11,333 ATMs & 5,710 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2021. The Bank has 6 Virtual Centres and has over 1500 Virtual Relationship Managers as on 31st March 2021.The Overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eight international offices with branches at Singapore, Dubai (at DIFC) and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an Overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on Corporate Lending, Trade Finance, Syndication, Investment Banking and Liability Businesses
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 04:30:26 GMT