Job title: VP Mortgage Sales Management
Job description: Job description
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
The job involves to:
- Drive consistent delivery of mortgage targets for defined region as per the annual operating plan
- Drive consistent and balanced delivery of Open market and Self – Sourcing mortgage targets
- Achieve planned revenue growth and product profitability
- Controlling/lowering cost of acquisition within mandated cost guidelines
- Optimizing sourcing mix to focus on profitable segments
- Higher cross-sell (add-ons, balance transfer, insurance)
- Generating higher yields from the new sourced portfolio
- Lowering delinquency/write-offs and losses arising from fraud
- Improving process efficiency e.g. reduction in discrepancies
- Increase the banks distribution capabilities and ensure active participation in marketing activities involving corporate work site events, residential housing societies, mall sourcing etc.
- Managing a healthy approval rate through constant monitoring of sourcing/segment mix and proactive decline management
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Additional Information
- Mandatory to successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required.
Link to Careers Site: Click
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India
Location: New Delhi
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:00:38 GMT