Job title: Vice President – Human Resources – IT (12-20 yrs)
Job description: We are looking for a VP of HR who will lead People (HR), leadership development and people and workplace operations across US and India. The VP of HR should be an influencer who is able to present ideas and make recommendations across his or her executive peer set and at the CXO level that introduce a diverse perspective and are persuasive.
This role is strategic and operational and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing systems and process foundation to support a globally scaling technology organization.
The ideal candidate should have scaled up a global technology startup while ensuring cultural alignment. They should have successfully led a strong, collaborative, healthy, productive and fun work culture.
As the VP & Global Head of Human Resources, you will:
– Act as a strategic partner and advisor to the CXO and other executives.
– Be responsible for delivering creative strategies and experiences that span a broad range of crucial people functions, such as recruitment, performance management, on-boarding talent, training and development, culture and values, leadership development, employee compensation, compliance and team engagement.
– Partner with the leadership team to ensure People strategy meets business objectives and supports Hiver’s values, vision, and goals.
– Build an employer brand and culture that is exciting, resonates with current and potential employees all across the globe.
– Build a scalable performance culture that can remain strong and consistent across multiple markets as Hiver expands to other geographies.
– Create an employee engagement and communication strategy that builds a sense of community among Hiver’s on-premises and remote employees.
– Design and manage processes, workflows and operational efficiencies supporting and impacting the full employee lifecycle globally.
– Develop and champion progressive recruiting methods and strategies for timely recruiting; establish recruiting practices and processes.
What are we looking for:
– A minimum of 12 years or more of HR experience at fast moving, high-growth technology companies
– A minimum of 4 years of experience at a Director or VP level leading a people operations function
– Demonstrated success scaling organization up to 400+ people
– Experience working as a HR leader for a Product based/SaaS/Internet Startup
– Advanced degree (MBA/Masters in HR or equivalent) is highly preferred
– Experience hiring and building teams internationally (specifically in the US) and working with remote teams
– Good knowledge of legal HR compliance matters (both India and US)
– You should love measuring impact. You leverage data from a range of sources to tell a story
– Diagnose problems and opportunities, drive alignment, and implement change
– Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design and implement people strategy that drives business results
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:07:39 GMT