Job title: UI/UX Design work from home job/internship at Be Zen
Company: Be Zen
Job description: About Be Zen
Be Zen, a part of ThrivingZen (OPC) Private Limited is an organization focused on making sustainable living hassle-free and affordable. Be Zen provides sustainable product recommendations across fashion, food, cosmetics, and household products. Our team members have experience working at Google and top-tier business schools such as INSEAD.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since August 2021
197 opportunities posted
83 candidates hired
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Gain end-to-end product design experience by designing customer personas, talking to users, understanding main pain points, and designing relevant user experiences
2. Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups for the website and chrome extension
3. Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
4. Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
5. Experiment and test different designs with users
1. This will be an exciting role for you to gain a deeper understanding of user behavior and how to design high-quality user experiences. This is a startup and you will be in an informal environment with plenty of opportunities to try new things.
2. The internship stipend is for a full-time role. We can also consider part-time on a case-by-case basis.
Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Figma UI & UX Design User Interface (UI) Development Wireframing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 21st Nov’22 and 26th Dec’22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Number of openings
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:09:36 GMT