Job title: Staff Design Engineer – Analog IC Design
Job description: About Marvell
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The Opportunity Central Engineering AMS-IP development providing leading-edge SerDes PHY solutions.
The candidate will be working on high-speed and high performance Analog SerDes development in advanced technology nodes, 5nm, 3nm and beyond. Participate in SerDes Architecture Development with DSP, Analog and Digital design teams.
Interact closely with layout engineers to achieve required circuit performance.
Working with the AE for the IP characterization and validation plan.
Supporting IP Lab characterization and debugging.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields and 3-5 years of related professional experience. Master’s degree and/or PhD in Electrical Engineering or related fields with 2-4 years of experience.
– In depth understanding of transistor level CMOS analog circuit design and basic building blocks ( BGR , Current mirrors , op-amps , feedback circuits etc )
– Experience in implementing Tx / Rx and clock path circuits ( FFE , CTLE ,DLL’ s, phase rotators etc)
– Experience in optimizing FinFET CMOS layout to minimize parasitic
– Knowledge in Verilog-A for analog behavioral modeling / simulation data capture
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
This role is eligible for our hybrid work model in which you will be able to split time between working from home and on-site in a Marvell office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:19:35 GMT