Job title: Sr. Associate, Scr Svc
Job description: DESCRIPTION
** The role can be performed from India office
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Manila, which will support Amazon across certain APAC (Asia Pacific) countries.
As a member of Amazon’s Screening Services team, the Senior Associate will support our business through the administration of background check programs. The associate will manage the day-to-day administration of the checks at Amazon locations in the APAC region and will also act as a central point of contact for program management, issue resolution and reporting.
Key job responsibilities
- Administer the initiation and adjudication of Background checks and provide additional support
- Provide ongoing support to Local HR teams and HR – Services colleagues by improving the overall program, self-service training tools, and monitoring necessary policy and process updates as the program grows
- Respond to system access requests, questions, and troubleshoot program issues on behalf of employees, managers and HR
- Identify areas for improvement and take ownership of implementing changes
- Participate in technical program enhancement projects with HR Systems teams
- Run regular audits to ensure 100% adherence the compliance regulation
- Improve and maintain compliance metrics for HR, Leadership, and business review
- Monitor service level agreements, resolve issues with internal and external service providers
- Develop and conduct on-site and remote compliance audits, draft audit reports detailing methodology, results, and recommendations
- Assist with new compliance projects as needs arise
- Assist with other HR Transactional work as needs arise
- • Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of Amazon experience, or 3+ years equivalent experience
- • Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- • Good Command in Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint, etc.
- • Superior attention to detail.
- • Strong research and Root-Cause Analysis
- • Must have a consistent record of exceeding KPI expectations.
- • Proven experience working cross-functionally to solve complex problems.
- • Experience managing confidential and sensitive employee information and adherence to strict confidentiality standards.
- • Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of Amazon experience, or 3+ years equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a HR Shared Services Space
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good Command in Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint, etc.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Strong research and Root-Cause Analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organization
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 04:04:36 GMT