Job title: Senior Unified Communications Design Engineer
Job description: Job description
The role is to support two key areas of the business a) Design / Implementations of customer solutions, b) on occasions proving L3 support.
Starting ASAP, this is a freelance role so you will need to have your own company set up or be prepared to do this. It is to work in US hours. Please DO NOT apply if you cannot meet these 2 criteria.
For the right candidate, who has drive, ambition and flair the opportunities at Resonate will be great as you will grow with the company. We desire a professional outlook, customer focused and people with a desire to succeed and go the extra mile when needed. In return we provide a great work ethic, great opportunities and an environment to grow professionally and personally.
Design & Implementation
- Lead the technical design and implementation activities for Microsoft Teams Voice related technologies such as Teams Enterprise Voice, Direct Routing, Ribbon SBC, AudioCodes SBC, Anywhere365, Teams Voice Config.
- The ideal candidate will have robust Anywhere 365 Cloud experience having designed, deployed and configured every aspect of the solution including the associated SBC and the integration with elements suc as Sales Force or MS Dynamics.
- Create high level and Low level designs and related documentation
- Configuration and deployment of Teams Direct Routing
- Configuration and deployment of Anywhere 365 cloud
- Quality assure design documentation for other designers.
- Represent the solution with the end customer.
- Agree Technical direction with customer counterpart.
- Lead the technical activities for implementation.
- Detailed test plan creation and execution of testing
- User migrations
- Provide Hypercare support post implementation
- Mentor and coach junior technical staff
- At times the designs may involve integration with legacy technologies such as PBXs or even with desk top technologies
L3 Support (on occasion when needed)
- Provide technical support for significant technical incidents as L3 engineer
- Escalation path for technical team for issue resolution and decision making.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy providing the highest level of customer experience;
- Are smart and intellectually curious;
- Seek a challenging work experience;
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field;
- Enjoy working at a growth company with advancement opportunities;
- Can work hard while having fun, and act in an honest and ethical manner;
- Possess strong working knowledge of English (verbal and written) language;
- Have experience in trace analysis, debug skills and other proprietary tools, to analyse problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs;
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- Willing to work in US hours
- Good understanding of Microsoft Unified Communications products (O365, Micrsoft Teams, Skype for Business (formerly Lync)) – preferably with certification in Microsoft Teams and O365
- Good understanding of Microsoft Unified Communication concepts (Voice over IP, signaling and real time protocols);
- Excellent working understanding of AudioCodes (min. 5 years experience)
- Excellent knowledge of traditional TDM Voice / telephony and IP telephony
- Excellent working knowledge of Contact Center solution with A365 (min. 2 years experience)
- knowledge and practical experience of working with telecommunications carriers: Circuit types, circuit interfaces, circuit problem
- Understanding of the Telecommunication market
- Good understanding of network concepts (DNS, network protocols, IPs and ports, and others)
- Good understanding of Windows Server Operating system, including Active Directory Services.
- Flexible, Analytical mind, Problem solver, Stress resistant, Good social skills, Team player
- Excellent communication skills able to articulate technical aspects to a non technical audience when needed
We take your career seriously and we will ensure that we provide regular reviews throughout the year to offer continuous feedback and support to inspire you, develop your skills and ensure your personal satisfaction and growth. Our work philosophy recognizes higher performance with bigger rewards through a formal annual performance review. We offer you joining a team of highly motivated UC industry experts with high potential of growth into an industry leader, essentially, we are a growing company, when we grow you grow too.
- The candidates will go through structured onboarding of process and systems.
- You will have a mentor responsible for your growth and personal development.
- There may be a requirement to take Certified Training form the likes of Microsoft, AudioCodes and Anywhere365 which would be funded
- We will strive to provide time for training; online and structured courses where appropriate.
- There will also be on the job training
- You will also be required to train other staff once you have developed the necessary skills and be the subject matter expert in a particular area.
Resonate is an experienced team of experts in Unified Communications. We developed the expertise by leading the delivery of the largest and most complex solution in the world for one of the world’s largest companies. In doing so, we’ve worked alongside of many industry experts and developed great relationships with them. Resonate is all about bringing that expertise and those relationships together for our customers. Resonate will help our customers achieve massive cost savings and we’ll focus on driving the solutions to achieve the removal of legacy equipment.
We have seen a staggering growth in the last two years with an increasing demand for Remote Working which is changing business working patterns – this growth is set to rise even further hence our requirement for top class talent to help grow the company to new heights.
Job date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 05:08:42 GMT