Job title: Senior Software Development Engineer – Web – CEX
Job description: About the team
Business Team: Customer Experience Team:
The Customer Experience(CEX) team builds delightful experiences for our customers to view the amazing content across Disney+ Hotstar. We manage every aspect of the customer journey from signup to showcasing and viewing personalized content. We build fast and intuitive experiences for every segment of users, ranging from personal viewing on Mobile Phones to building living room experiences for families. Our experiences are backed by multiple distributed services scaling to serve 150+ million users. Our services are multi-tenant, allowing us to operate multiple countries in a seamless manner. We innovate on behalf of the customer through experimentation and data-backed decisions.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders of product to deliver new user-facing features on the website.
- Build reusable, high quality code and libraries for future use which can be used across multiple projects.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement them.
- Collaborate with other team members, designers and stakeholders to deliver on the features.
What to Bring
in Computer Science or related field * 4-7 years experience
- Deep knowledge about how browsers work
- Deep understanding about design & architecture
- Highly enthusiastic and enjoy learning new technologies and frameworks
- You know why a framework is necessary and know any of React, AngularJS etc
- Open source contribution is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt or Gulp
- Understanding performance improvements
– We are customer obsessed
– We are audacious in vision and action
– We encourage honesty and open dialogue
– We respect everyone and every point of view
– We make objective and data-driven decisions
– We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand
– We invest in each other’s growth
– We bring our A-game and nothing else
– We take charge and get it done
– Remote work
– No dress code. Unlimited leave
– A fun-life balance
– A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon 🚀
To learn more about our team, check out the following blogs :
Job date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 07:22:04 GMT