Job title: Senior Product Manager – Growth – B2B Products
Company: Meyrahkee Advisors Private Limited
Job description: Senior Product Manager (8-10yrs) – B2B – Growth
About the Client :
They are working with a mission of enabling SMEs in Bangladesh with technology. We help online sellers & neighborhood retailers to build, manage and grow their businesses by providing easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, payments and business management solutions.
Job Location : Bangalore(Manyata)
– Owns the end-to-end success of a Product, Process, or Business.
– Understand the pain points of users and identify problems they are facing.
– Breaking down business/user problems into parts and creating iterative solutions for the problems by creating products/features/processes.
– Create a roadmap for future products.
– Develop, implement, and manage new services and tools, and strategic programs to support and enhance operations and processes as per the company’s specifications and requirements.
– Prioritize tasks for the fastest output and long-term strategy.
– Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams including software development engineers, operation managers, finance, supply chain, leadership, and merchants to implement features for roll-out.
– Identify and manage program blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical or operational constraints.
– Define requirements, metrics analysis, development, testing, and launching efforts.
– Work with designers to optimize product features for enhanced user experience.
– Assist with the investigation and root cause resolution for escalations.
Qualifications and Experience :
Professional Experience :
– 5+ years of experience in product or program management
– 2+ years of experience handling B2B products, especially in growth
– Experience with end-to-end product delivery
– Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
– Experience in handling B2B products
– Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s
– High energy, hands-on, detailed-oriented and able to work independently.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Educational Qualification :
– Background in Technology/Engineering
NOTE : This role would require Travelling, Apply only if you are open for the same
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:14:37 GMT