Job title: Senior Manager, Total Rewards
Job description: Company Description
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Our People Technology team is looking for a Total Rewards delivery manager in Austin, TX, reporting to the Senior Director of Total Rewards/HCM/M&A Technology in Austin.
In this role you will build and lead a technical team to design, configure, develop, integrate, test and deploy wholistic solutions. Our solutions include Workday, other leading vendor applications and n-tier applications built by Visa. The role requires collaboration with business partners, multiple Visa IT teams and third-party vendors to ensure successful outcomes for Visa. The ideal candidate will render business requirements into effective design, create a team culture that continuously delivers value, and look for ways People Technology can make the lives of our employees, candidates, and customers better.
1. Hire the best technical talent with diverse background and give them opportunities to grow and flourish.
2. Challenge and support your team to deliver lasting, scalable, and secure solutions that offer delightful user experiences.
3. Oversee integrations, configurations, customizations with vendor solutions.
4. Lead solution teams from design through delivery, encouraging technical leaders to enforce best practices around SDLC to deliver high-quality and highly resilient solutions.
5. Participate in technical delivery activities including requirements finalization, estimation, architecture artifacts, design, development, testing, L1 support training, deployment, launch and post-launch readiness, and maintenance.
6. Apply your technology experience to ensure that the best technical solution is delivered on time, as promised.
7. Identify and overcome risks, blockers, and technology limitations to meet stakeholder expectations.
8. Communicate regularly with stakeholders, understand their product/project KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), manage their expectations, and earn their trust.
9. Be a strong influencer who values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, enjoys mentoring, and can explain complex topics in simple terms
10. Cultivate the culture of innovation within the organization by driving cross-collaboration
11. Use Agile methodology to deliver solutions.
12. Ensure quality standards through testing.
13. Meet Visa’s security standards.
14. Manage third party vendors to ensure business / tech standards are met.
15. Sustain existing solutions and promote ideas that mature existing solutions.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD in product development/implementation with a degree in computer science, engineering, or similar
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
- Minimum 5 years of proven managing technical staff and delivering enterprise solutions
- Experience working with third party vendor solutions like Workday, ADP, Cloudpay, Bswift, Smart Recruiters, AON, Merrill etc.
- Demonstrated examples of impacting individuals and teams via career growth and exposure
- Hands-on experience in configuring HCM Systems like Workday/Peoplesoft/SAP/Oracle/ADP across various domains like Core HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Talen Acquisition, Talent Management as well as Integrations to downstream 3rd party systems.
- Experience with Implementation, upgrade as well as production support type projects across people/HR Systems.
- Experience working with Data Migration tools and projects.
- Experience with secure development principles and Microsoft Azure SSO
- Experience with highly available, highly secure, highly resilient cloud-based enterprise solutions
- Experience with multi-user cloud-based enterprise solutions that deal with SaaS vendor integrations
- Experience working with technologies such as Python, SQL, SOA, SOAP, REST, SAML, OAuth, JWT, WSL, Web technologies
- Exposure to software and architectural design patterns and governing principles
- Experience managing / controlling budgets
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the country where this job is located are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 05:10:43 GMT