Job title: Senior Executive – People & Culture
Job description: Job Summary
The Senior Executive – People & Culture is the first point of contact for employee queries on HR related topics. This role is responsible for carrying out all the tasks spanning the employee lifecycle. In addition, the Senior Executive is responsible for conducting employee engagement activities, counseling employees on company policy related matters, conflict resolution and various other HR operations.
The ideal candidate should have experience with a variety of HR practices and employee management throughout the employee lifecycle.
Essential Job Functions
Every effort has been made to make the job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties that will be required to be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is a logical assignment to the position.
- Assist with new employee onboarding and orientation process
- Maintain the employee files and ensure compliance with the statutory documentation requirements
- Maintain detailed records of Company’s employees
- Regularly update and maintain HR process checklists and trackers
- Resolve employee relations issues and address grievance. Conduct effective and thorough investigations
- Provide HR policy guidance to the employees and ensure all the employees comply with the HR policies.
- Administer organizational processes like rewards program, performance management, employee relations and employee engagement
- Coach and counsel employees as and when required
- Record and report insights collected through stay interviews and regular connects with the employees
- Plan and conduct events, workshops, and other engagement initiatives in line with the overall Employee Engagement plan
- Assist with the employee offboarding process. Conduct exit interviews to understand reasons for separation
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including HR Admin team to support the day-to-day people operations
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information, in a sensitive and professional manner at all times
- 3-4 years of Human Resource Generalist experience or a similar role in the HR department
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of customer service with employees and external customers
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with remote employees
- Analytical and Problem-solving
- Internal Customer Oriented
- Human Resources Capacity
- Stakeholder Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication and PresentationWork Environment
This job operates remotely. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a computer and phone. A strong internet connection is required (company subsidy available)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position based in India. The hours of work are Monday through Friday; 3:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. Occasional daytime and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- 3-4 years of experience in similar or related positions
- A Bachelors degree in Humar Resource or related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic Human Resources laws in India
- Demonstrates effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to share information with employees and applicants
- Ability to follow detailed processes, balance multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate a positive, flexible, proactive, and hands-on, can-do approach
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 05:12:40 GMT