Job title: SAP PS CONSULTANT
Job description: SAP PS CONSULTANT Location Gurugram – Haryana, India
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Being IT business partner in operations questions, concepts, strategic discussions and business process design
- Developing of concepts for optimization of the PS processes in collaboration with the operating department. (digitalization and process standardization and automatization with innovative solutions)
- Support and consulting of SAP processes and application optimization in the area of PS with internal customers
- Analyzing and correction of errors in the PS module including global, 2nd and 3rd level support
- Close collaboration with module CO and other related modules like PPM
- Implementation of PS projects or functionalities, communication with the operating departments, members of the team and consultants having regards to deadlines and capacity
- Preparing and implementing test scenarios, as well as preparing decision-related documents and Change Requests in the PS area
- Customizing of the PS module in line with the business processes of the companies
- Support, preparing and handling of trainings for the operating departments, key-user, etc
- Creating documentations concerning the PS -processes and -system components
- Bachelor / Master’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Min. 2+ years of SAP PS configuration and process experience
- Detailed knowledge in PS-customizing, SAP S/4 knowhow is an advantage
- Should have very good understanding of PS processes within a production company and related to their production processes
- Good ABAP knowledge (e.g. UserExits in validations, Debugging), SAP S/4 and Fiori is an advantage
- At least one full life cycle implementation project
- Microsoft Office, communication skills in written and verbal in English is required
- Project Management, Rhetoric / discussion techniques as well meeting management techniques
- Willingness to travel
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req2823.
HELLA India Automotive Pvt Ltd.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:08:49 GMT