Job title: Research (Public Policy & Economics) work from home job/internship at Medius Technologies Private Limited
Company: Medius Technologies
Job description: About Medius Technologies Private Limited
We are an IT company based in Mumbai. We are a debt management & collection platform for banks & NBFCs.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since June 2021
395 opportunities posted
9 candidates hired
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Carry out primary and secondary research that would help strengthen advocacy initiatives
2. Analyze and interpret results of studies and prepare reports detailing findings, recommendations, or conclusions
3. Work on research and analysis for proposed legislation and regulations
4. Prepare research reports & write briefing papers, policy briefs, discussion papers, etc.
5. Make recommendations for programs and policies based on research findings
6. Consult with government officials research agencies and representatives of other stakeholders
7. Assist in organizing and conducting surveys, events, etc.
8. Liaise with funders and prepare project proposals, concept notes, etc.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 12th Nov’22 and 17th Dec’22
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Flexible work hours
Number of openings
Expected salary: Rs.8000 per month
Job date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:59:37 GMT