Job title: Principal Consultant-Tech Lead SFDC
Job description: With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant, Tech Lead, SFDC!
In this role you will be responsible for developing the Digital Applications for Global Clients.
- Owns technical deliveries providing continuous feedback to Project plan, works closely with technical team and the program managers.
- Coordinate will all stakeholders specially with functional and technical team.
- Reviews and co-owns all the specs which includes technical architectures and integrations plans and approach.
- Understanding the user stories and ability to convert them into feasible solutions specially using out of the box features.
- Manage resources and provide technical specs to developers and oversee code reviews.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices.
- Review codes and development practice, enforcing standard development practices.
- CI/CD implementation and release management.
- Expertise to develop applications on Force.com Platform
- Excellent Lightning, LWC, Aura and APEX code knowledge and extensively worked on Lightning components
- Hands on experience on APEX Data Loader/Middleware technologies
- Experience in building SOAP, REST enabled applications (Server to Server Web Services)
- Hands on experience on Salesforce lightning, Angular
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) and is a must Skill. Knowledge (JAVA) is desirable and advantageous.
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs and integration with back-end systems (Oracle EBS, SAP, etc).
- Experience working with source control and continuous integration
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- B.E or B.Tech or MCA
- Experience on SFDC (Admin, VSF and APX)
- Certifications in Service Cloud
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:00:38 GMT