Job title: Principal Consultant -Senior Developer SFDC
Job description: With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, awe have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant Senior Developer, SFDC!
In this role you will be responsible for developing the Digital Applications for Global Clients.
- Design and define a technical approach to solve a problem utilizing Salesforce features and capabilities.
- Able to identify the violation of best practices or a limitation breach where code will fail.
- Independent/Individual contributor responsible for programming the complex solutions on defined and agreed timelines and take care of junior developer timelines and deliveries.
- Define and train the team about the best practices and make sure the team is not violating the standard guidelines laid down for the project.
- Self-motivated who can encourage other team members to deliver in time of stress.
- Can support the team lead during the UAT/ Production deployments actively.
- Mentor and lead 2-3 junior team members in Salesforce technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices.
- Experienced in working closely with team leaders/architects.
- Good communication skills to communicate the point of view effectively to the team and highlight if there is any risk involved to higherups in time
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills.
- Must have experience in LWC, APEX, Triggers, Batches, Async programming code knowledge.
- Hands on experience on Data Loader/Middleware technologies
- Hands on experience in SOAP, REST enabled applications (Server to Server Web Services)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) and Salesforce support for it is a must require skill.
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs and integration with back-end systems (Oracle EBS, SAP, etc).
- Experience working with source control and continuous integration
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- B.E or B.Tech or MCA
- Experience on SFDC (Admin, VSF and APX)
- Certifications in Service Cloud preferred
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:03:37 GMT