Job title: PMO Admin
Job description: Job Description:
Our Central Government business helps organisations that deliver essential everyday services to rapidly transform customer experience and improve operational efficiency. Our Central Government heritage, skills and experience, combined with our proven design-driven approach, are uniquely positioned to help our clients achieve this transformation. As a trusted Central Government partner, we are transforming services and improving lives for customers across a range of sectors.
Working within our Central Government sector you will help evolve standard management practices for capturing, monitoring and reporting data for each project and programme of work. You will provide support to the Project Management community for work planning & control, resourcing, budget management, change management and product quality control, and implement a repeatable project delivery process with an emphasis on continuous improvement. Providing data driven information accurately and promptly is critical to the Project Management Office function.
This person is required to work from 07:30 AM IST to 04:30 PM IST to better support the AUS functions.
- Production of accurate, on-time reports for Senior Management and Central Government Stakeholders
- Documentation and implementation of new processes
- Ensuring projects are setup using the standard processes
- Assist in the evolution of the standard processes through continuous improvement
- Assisting Project Managers in understanding the BU and Group processes
- Standardise the production and management of project documentation and artefacts
- Aiding Project Managers in tracking of deadlines and deliverables throughout the project process
- Ensure accurate capture of time booked to projects
- Responsible for project administration activities
- Recording and aiding the management of project risks and issues
- Capture and reporting of KPI metrics
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude, keen to learn and self-starter.
- The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and excellent spoken and written English
- Strong organisational skills
- Significant experience in Microsoft Excel (Pivot/Macro)
- Experience in SharePoint Administration
- Competent in Microsoft Word
- Collaborative approach to working
- Good at prioritising time-critical work
- Keen eye for detail
- Awareness of working in a services orientated business
- Eager to standardise processes, support their adoption and ensure continued compliance across all projects
- Ability to adapt and respond to ad hoc requests
- Basic ADO knowledge
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude to aid and support others
- Flexible working hours
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality – Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:00:37 GMT