Job title: OneCard – Senior Data Scientist – Portfolio Analytics
Job description: The role is with a Fintech team based in Pune
What a Senior Data Scientist, Portfolio Analytics does :
As part of its growth strategy company is strengthening its Portfolio management & analytics team.
The team will be responsible:
– To support the complexities which accompany rapid growth of business.
– To own the Portfolio metrics and work on strategies to meet key goals.
– To continuously identify business-impacting data points
– To build Data science solution that will provide competitive differentiation and continue to analyze, share inputs with businesses for necessary action.
As part of the growing team and function, the person joining the team will be responsible to own the key portfolio metrics and deliver on the agreed KPIs- .
The role will require:
– End-to-end ownership of customer management covering key activities pertaining to Credit Card portfolio activities such as line management, Risk-based pricing, Spends uplift, Cross-sell & Balance build strategies etc.
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders across product, technology, and other functions to drive discussion on key portfolio activities.
– Perform data analysis to identify impactful specific opportunities.
– Build a recommender system to identify hidden credit card spends and design strategy to promote spends.
– Leverage Machine learning/ Deep learning techniques to build models that will provide competitive differentiation and drive innovation within the team and the organization.
– Build credit strategies by deploying techniques like Design of experiment, borrowing from behaviour economic and neurosciences to assess consumer preference and present personalised offers to customers.
– Actively seek out opportunities to innovate, build IP and increase the breadth and depth of portfolio analytics.
As part of growing team, person will get an opportunity to learn, build, design and build various state of the art algorithms on varied sources of data. Person will get an opportunity to assess the impact of efforts to business goals.
– Minimum 4 years experience with demonstrable understanding in Consumer lending, Payments or Credit Card
– Experience in Portfolio analytics (model development, strategy and framework, scorecard development, documentation, validation, governance, implementation, and automation etc.) will be advantageous.
– Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, MBA or equivalent experience.
– Ability to comfortably work with one or more data analytics/programming tools such as SAS/Salford SPM/Hadoop/R/SQL/Python/Hive.
– Exposure to development and implementation of Machine learning/Deep learning techniques
– Demonstrated ability to innovate solutions to solve business problems.
In addition, individual should be:
– Result oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigour.
– Good business acumen with strong ability to solve business problems through data driven quantitative methodologies.
– Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, with the ability to tailor data driven results to various audience levels.
– Detailed oriented, is expected to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis.
– Proven skills in translating analytics output to actionable recommendations, and delivery.
– Experience in presenting ideas and analysis to stakeholders.
– Exhibit intellectual curiosity and strive to continually learn.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:00:37 GMT