Job title: Net Fullstack Developer-Bench
Job description: Relevant Work Experience: 2 yrs.- 7yrs
We are looking to hire an experienced .Net full stack developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using .Net and Angular best practices.
- Must have strong experience on Web based application Development using C#.NET, .NET Core/.Net 5, ASP .NET MVC framework.
- Must have strong knowledge of OOPS concepts, Multithreading, data structures and design patterns.
- Must have knowledge of Rest API and hands on with any development framework, e.g., Web.API.
- Should have knowledge of RDBMS and exposure to SQL Server environment.
- Should have experience in writing T-SQL, database functions/procedures.
- Hands on with any unit testing framework, e.g., MS Test, NUnit, Jasmin or Karma etc.
- Knowledge and experience in web application security and secure coding technique would be preferred.
- Experience with code repositories GIT and Bitbucket.
- Exposure to DevOps – Implement CI/CD using tools like Jenkins.
- Exposure to JIRA tool.
- Development with Agile Kanban/Scrum framework is preferrable.
- Implement high quality, reusable and well tested software solutions (frontend and backend).
- Excellent abstract and analytical thinking plus problem solving skills.
- Build new functionalities and extend the existing application(s).
- Work closely with our business colleagues as well as other disciplines (e.g., requirement engineers) to elaborate technical solutions out of the requirements.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues and good debugging skills.
- Write high quality technical documentation.
- Good business communication, organizational and leadership skill
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:03:37 GMT