Job title: Manager – Product Marketing – B2B SaaS
Company: Ladder of Changes
Job description: Product Marketing Manager (Remote Working)
About the role :
– Company is looking for a Product Marketer to join our team. This role will lead our post-product development marketing efforts.
– This individual will act as the voice of the customer by addressing questions around our product, determining target customers and how to best reach them.
– A key part of the role is to drive product adoption, specifically in-app product adoption. How do we get our customers to use our product more and more, i.e. increase usage, and stickiness thus driving loyalty.
– The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective product marketing strategy to meet the business objectives in the most efficient manner.
Life at Company :
Company provides a great culture for marketers to thrive in and be happy.
– Remote-friendly : Company brings together the best and the brightest, no matter where they are and provides them a great degree of autonomy. We trust them to do the right thing.
– Open & transparent : When creators have access to all the information they need, the best product can emerge.
– Idea-friendly : We provide an environment to explore, to take risks, to make mistakes and to learn, so you can succeed. Anyone can come up with great ideas and bring about a change. We let the best ideas win.
– Customer-centric : We constantly learn from our customers and collaborate to build the amazing software that Company is.
What you’ll be doing :
– Work closely with sales and product teams to develop key messaging, value proposition and pricing models
– Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
– Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, webinars, eBooks, case studies) that articulate the benefits of our products
– Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
– Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
– Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
– Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
– Build a small team of product marketing specialists and interns; establish individual and team metrics and report on success
What you’ll bring to the role :
– 4-8 years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS marketing, managing a global paid advertising program
– Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
– Has strong analytical skills with a creative mind
– Is aspirational, self-driven, and proactive
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 03:59:57 GMT