Job title: Manager – Business Development – FinTech (1-5 yrs)
Company: Blue First HR Consulting
Job description: Business Development Manager(Fintech)
About the role :
Reporting to the Director – Business Development, you will be taking care of the end to end business development cycle and help onboard organizations that are looking to raise growth capital.
This will involve :
– Reaching out to prospects (Founders, CEOs & CFOs of startups) via various channels which would include cold calling, emails, LinkedIn messages among other things
– Understanding more about the prospect organization and educating them about how we’re offerings can help them achieve their goals & ambitions
– Working with the onboarding team to ensure a blitzkrieg experience for the companies being onboarded on the platform
– Actively Monitor their individual and team targets and work closely with the team to outperform
– Report on key metrics and provide guidance on best practices to help drive revenue growth
– Work actively with the partnership and marketing teams to ensure a smooth journey for the customer across the funnel
– Collaborate actively with the Product, Finance, and Engineering departments to ensure complete product adoption
– Handing over onboarded accounts to the Customer Success team and assisting them during the client’s journey with us.
– Setting up systems, process & controls to help build a world class business development team
– Maintaining CRM hygiene & ensuring accurate forecasts & projections
The ideal candidate :
– Go Getters, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to get the job done
– Are Consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas and Are a team player
– 1-5 years of work experience ideally from B2B Sales, financial services, corporate banking etc.
– A strong track record of consultative B2B sales
– Understanding of various financing options like equity, bank debt, alternative investments and the value it gives to the companies in their lifecycle.
– The successful applicant will also have good interpersonal skills.
– Have previous experience working with HubSpot (not required, but preferred)
– Enjoy working in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment and not afraid to think outside of the box to come up with creative solutions
Location: Delhi – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:00:37 GMT