Job title: Linux Administrator L3 – (Remote)
Job description: ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are a Global Hosting Service Provider based in the United States with over a decade of hosting experience and 11 data centers across the United States, Germany, and other locations. We offer dedicated servers, and VPS hosting for Small to Large Businesses.
As a company, and as individuals, we value honesty, openness, and personal excellence. We are committed to each and every customer we provide our services to. Large or Small. We hold ourselves accountable to our customers, partners, employees, and shareholders by honoring our commitments, providing results, and striving to be the best service provider in the industry. It is our mission to provide our customers with the best possible experience when utilizing our network to further their business activities, day by day it is our intention to continue to be a leader and an online provider that our customers can depend upon and trust.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Linux Administrator, you will help design, configure, implement and maintain the ServerHub network & physical servers. This position interfaces directly with our data center staff and development teams to ensure our platform and features have scalable architectures that will provide a stable infrastructure to our customers.
What We Expect From You:
- Troubleshooting Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS), Apache, Nginx, MySQL, etc.
- Communicate on current document processes and assist in improvement suggestions.
- Learn and adapt to the ServerHub platform, and adapt to rapid changes.
- Troubleshoot issues escalated by the L1/L2 teams for L3 Resolution
- Collaborate with management and team to improve the infrastructure.
- Create automated and scaling architecture for our cloud physical servers.
What We Require:
- At least 4-7 years of relevant Infrastructure support and OS administration.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on working experience managing production application support.
- Strong background in technology and Linux systems
- Experience with IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing, and firewalling concept
- Experience with Cloud Virtualization technologies such as KVM, Xen, etc
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
- Hands-on experience with other cloud-hosted solutions, eg. AWS, Google Compute, Azure, DigitalOcean
- Proficiency with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.
- Programming/Scripting. (Ruby, Python, Go, Bash, PHP)
- Source Code Management. (Git)
- Virtualization. (KVM, Xen)
- Open Source (CoreOS, Docker, Vagrant)Experience in building, running, and scaling micro-services using Kubernetes, Serverless, Docker, and monitoring services like (Prometheus, DataDog, New Relic, etc.), etc. is strongly preferred.
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 05:11:40 GMT