Job title: Lead Engineer -Electrical & Electronics
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra
Job description: Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. Work with development teams, drive Cross functional teams and supplier to deliver the products services related to vehicle connectivity
2. Requirement Engineering i.e. defining requirements for various uses cases and features considering user experience
3. Implementation of idea/uses cases/features into application
4. Data definition and signal mapping for various features and use case with respect to vehicle platforms
5. Architecting and deploying end to end solutions integrating Hardware, Communication, Application Development, Integration and functional verification.
6. Conduct failure mode analysis and ensure compliance
7. Vehicle Variant management w.r.t features
8. Should work as a very good team member and share resources, work content to meet common team goals.
9. Passion to work with teams and drive the challenges towards solution
1.Understand the Requirements of Telematics connected car technology
2.Translating and simplifying requirements for test case generation
3. Understanding manual and test automation framework
4. Preparation of test scripts based on the test case library
5.Perform Manual or Automation testing for telematics and connected car features
6.Understanding of client server architecture.
7.Responsible for the co-creation of the Connected Vehicles solution
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Electronics, Mechatronics, Automotive Electronics or Equivalent
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:19:35 GMT