Job title: IXL System Designer – 37930BR
Company: Quest Global
Job description: Job Description:
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
- Should have 6 to 10 yeas of experiance
- Ensure the design of an interlocking technical solution based on a generic Alstom designed solution, which will fit the client’s project needs in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Capture customer architectural requirements, internal and external interfaces, complexity of yard layouts environmental/climatic installation conditions of IXL system
- Define components of IXL architecture composed by Central Interlocking Computer, Remote Area Controllers, HMI servers and Clients, design of the pre-fitted solution towards other subsystems/equipment.
- Support Installation and T&C teams during first installation of solution and its testing
Identify trackside equipment to be controlled and detected, application conditions, any migration needs.
Over the past 25 years, we have built a business centered on engineering excellence to solve the most challenging problems for industry. We have deep expertise across the entire product life cycle and a breadth of engineering capabilities from mechanical to embedded software to digital. With our depth and breadth, we not only partner with our customers to tackle their most daunting challenges of today, we retain institutional knowledge to help them again and again. This depth and breadth position Quest Global to function quite uniquely as an extension of our customers’ teams. Sure, we can supplement personnel during staffing crunches, but we can also take full ownership of projects as a trusted, strategic partner for the customers we serve.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 04:19:06 GMT