Job title: iOS and Android Mobile Technical Lead
Job description: Patona works with top enterprises and digital native businesses in Australia helping them build their remote teams in India and Sri Lanka. Working with well known market leading brands we pride ourselves with hiring great teams to work on exciting game changing technology. Patona currently has 200+ engineers, testers, product managers etc working across 20+ partners. We focus on uplifting the way organisations build and manage their remote teams through great working relationships, trust, integrity, culture and hiring processes. Additional to this we are building our own technology product offerings. Patona is Japanese for Partner (although we are not from Japan) we believe in partnerships with our clients and our people where everyone wins. This is the only way true partnerships thrive.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with great people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people. We have multiple roles open working as part of a remote team for our partners in Australia. If this role does not quite match please reach out if you are interested in joining us as we currently have over 50 open opportunities.
To support us in realising our ambitious goals, we are looking for a talented Mobile Technical Lead who is extremely proficient at leading a team to deliver quality native mobile apps for both Android and iOS. You will need to write code, and as such need to have exceptional Android or iOS development experience.
You will be working on the mobile apps that interact with crypto and blockchain technologies and experience designing secure and scalable mobile solutions is a must.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaboration, problem-solving, sophisticated design, and building a quality product is important. You will work in a modern enterprise web and mobile stack with a growing development team.
Show your skills and become a valued member within the development team to build secure, scalable, user-friendly, mobile applications:
- Hands on development work, building efficient and robust mobile components
- Working directly with design/product teams to realise designs
- Ensure best engineering practices are met, mentor/coach team members and write tested, maintainable code.
- Assisting the team to solve complex technical problems
- Providing guidance and leadership in your core area of expertise
Specific Technical Skills Required
This role is highly technical:
- CI/CD using Azure DevSecOps (xops), Github actions, Fastlane and Match (iOS), Apple Store Connect and Google Play Console
- Deep understanding of mobile architectures, design frameworks and design languages for both iOS and Android (Clean, Viper and MVVM)
- Employ the latest UI frameworks on iOS and Android using Swift UI and Jetback Compose Android, including building reusable component libraries
- Package Management via Maven and SPM
- Error tracking / logging / analytics via Datadog, Firebase, Google Analytics
- Experience with Push Notifications
- Kotlin Multiplatform for building cross platform packages for iOS and Android
- Experience with GraphQL, RESTful APIs and Websockets (rx-swift)
- Experience with OAuth2, PKCE authentication flows and Token Management
- Experience with OWASP vulnerabilities, SSL pinning and defensive programming techniques
To help us get a sense of your experience please include a link to your GitHub or Bitbucket profile or provide us with any examples of your work that you’re happy to share. In addition here are the skills and experience we feel will help you succeed in this role:
- 10+ years iOS and Android mobile development experience
- Experience working on large scale financial (crypto preferred) transaction based web/mobile applications
- You need to live and breath all levels of the testing pyramid: Unit, Integration, UI (end to end/regression testing/snapshots)
- Be a team player, work well with others
- Great attention to detail – getting it right
- Take responsibility for setting and achieving goals
- Respect colleagues and clients
- Contribute new ideas to benefit the overall business
- Possess a positive attitude and “go the extra mile”
- Constantly look for ways to promote the business
- Timely attendance to all meetings, and timely reporting (when required)
- Private Health cover for you and your family
- Work remote or in any of our offices across India (WeWork offices)
- Home office setup bonus on joining
Job date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 05:11:40 GMT