Job title: Instructional Designer
Company: LRN Corporation
Job description: About LRN
Do you want to use your Instructional Design expertise to help people around the world do the right thing? Join us at LRN to be a part of a small, global company—fewer than 500 employees—where you can have maximum impact.
LRN works to propel organizations forward with partnership, knowledge, and tools to build ethical culture. More than 1,000 companies worldwide (including some of the world’s most recognizable brands) utilize LRN services and leverage LRN e-learning courses to help navigate complex regulatory environments and foster ethical, responsible, and inclusive cultures. In partnership with LRN, companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices, training materials, and leadership behaviors that create a sustainable competitive advantage. By acting upon shared values, companies and their people find the means to out behave and outperform
POSITION: Instructional Designer
LRN, the global and leader in Ethics and Compliance is seeking an Instructional Designer to join our growing Content team. In LRN Instructional designers will create an instructional material for e-learning based platforms, and web-based learning aids. They revamp courses for online presentation and analyses outline to make sure they meet the design standards. They also keep abreast of the latest instructional methodologies and technologies and make recommendations for improvements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs variety of instructional materials for e-learning courses, web-based learning.
- Develops materials for courses based on information provided by the Learning Managers to create the best coursework possible.
- Understands the scope, objectives from the Learning Manager for the design implementation.
- Coordinates with all the stakeholders for the design and implementation.
- Responsible for edit implementation, interpreting the design documents and course outlines based on the requirement from the client.
- Conducts on-screen reviews with all the stakeholders.
- Engages with client to discuss/advise how our pre-existing ethics and compliance e-learning titles can be combined to create a curriculum that meet client needs.
- Recommends changes to the existing courses, which may include technology, instructional methods, and the delivery options of the course.
- Keeps abreast with all the emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations to update course in the LMS (Learning Management System) tool.
- Responsible for Instructional Design tasks such as implementing client edits, updating client review scripts etc
- Creates a knowledge repository of design documents and course overview scripts.
- Responsible for creating voice-over scripts.
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple clients
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A background in writing compliance-related topics would have an advantage
- Overall strong background in design with 5+ years of experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge in e-learning platforms.
- Strong interest in the eLearning domain.
- Excellent team motivator.
- Innovative design methods and customer experience.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills
- Primary fluency/proficiency or full professional proficiency with English
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent medical cover
LRN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:13:36 GMT