Job title: Human Resources (HR) work from home job/internship at HomeClass
Job description: About HomeClass
HomeClass is a 1.5year old Edtech startup, conducting online schooling, tuitions & extra-academic courses like Abacus, Vedic maths & skill development courses like public speaking, phonics, brainGym & fine motor arts. Our teachers have a minimum teaching experience of 5yrs & are well established in their career, teaching in reputed schools in India & abroad. Our courses are priced to be attractive to everyone & we have an array of products from economically priced to premium.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since April 2021
34 opportunities posted
69 candidates hired
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage job postings & Screen the candidates before the interview.
2. Fix interviews for the candidates & assist them to join the online interview meeting
3. Send offer letters to the selected candidates for their signatures
4. Conduct the induction for the candidates & update them about the rules & procedures of the company
5. Assist them when they approach a grievance
6. Conduct the exit interview when someone from the staff is leaving
Basic understanding of tech is required. You must have the ability to execute tasks independently or with minimal support .
English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 5th Nov’22 and 10th Dec’22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Number of openings
Job date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 05:05:48 GMT