Job title: Frontend Software Engineer
Job description: Gtmhub is seeking an incredible Front End Software Engineer with 1+ years of relevant work experience to join the team.
At Gtmhub, we believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes. That’s why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
We are honored to support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom. We’ve raised over $160 million in funding, including our most recent Series C led by Index Ventures, and our global team is growing fast.
We are scaling up our Software Engineering team and looking for talented Senior Front End Software Engineers that are excited to join a growing company and grow right along with it. You’ll be responsible for the development and enhancement of cloud-native applications part of the Gtmhub OKRs Platform.
To achieve our exciting goals, we need to build a fantastic team- we are highly ambitious and outcome-driven. We use cutting-edge technologies to deliver the most sophisticated OKRs platform in the world. We love the simplicity and performance of Golang, the scalability, and durability of Kubernetes, the vast ecosystem of Java, the agility of domain-driven microservice architectures, but know for a fact that User Experience is the king.
Here is where you – a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team – come in.
Our Tech Stack
- Microservice architecture using Go, Java, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
- Single-page app based on Angular.js, Angular, Node.js Express, TypeScript with support for multiple languages, WebPack
- CI/CD with the help of Docker, k8s, Jenkins (We deploy to production multiple times a day)
As a Senior Front End Software Engineer, you will:
- Design, develop, and operate distributed cloud-native applications
- Provide feedback, training, and recommendations for continuous performance improvement of Gtmhub applications.
- Translate product requirements to well-crafted software solutions
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure outcomes meet business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in code reviews
What We’re Looking for
To be successful in this role at Gtmhub, you’ll need to have:
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in developing cloud-native applications
- Experience with some of the technologies in our tech stack or similar ones; plus you are eager to learn the rest
- Experience with DevOps practices: you understand the benefits of having an automated CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with designing and/or consuming RESTful API
- You know how to split your work into pieces, organize, prioritize and execute them
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
Compensation and Benefits
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Generous paid time off, generous company holidays + sick leave
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remote
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to see your application.
Gtmhub is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
Gtmhub works to get 1% better every day so we can all feel proud to be here. As a rapidly growing enterprise and international community, we are committed to equal employment and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 05:08:40 GMT