Job title: Engineer/Sr. Engineer Service Desk
Company: Colt Technology Services Group
Job description: Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Engineer /Senior Engineer (Global Internal Service Desk)
T&S – IT Service Desk
- Interaction with customers in English languages and understand the service and business impact.
- Troubleshooting of the Incident and work with the support teams for the resolution of the incident.
- Providing Incident support on internal user queries and work with support teams for the faster resolution of the Incident and user service requests.
- Responsible for the integrity of the data within the incident recording system (ITSM) and providing high quality information to other IT infra support teams. Engineer will be required to update information on a regular basis and ensure the communication process with the user is maintained for better customer experience.
- Respond quickly to all queries and incidents (This mean handling call and email in English language)
- Manage incidents, via email, chat or calls
- Working with support functions and third party service providers (vendors) for the resolution of the incidents
- Documentation, recording and updating incident details in ITSM
- Support and Classification, making an initial assessment into the nature of the incident, assessing the severity, impact and risk. Also comparing the incident to others and referring to Incident Management if appropriate
- Allocation of unresolved Incidents to appropriate support groups
- Monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident and keeping the user informed
- Closure, formally closing incidents
- Manage request / incident submitted by user
- Initial review and evaluation of the request
- Allocating to relevant IT infra support group
Key performance indicators (financial and non-financial)
- He should be able to cover Following :
- Average Handling Time
- Call To Ticket
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Adherence of quality parameters for call, chat and email
- Break Aux adherence
- First level resolution
- SLA for Incidents and Service Requests
- Relationships and key contacts
Role specific requirements
Skills & Experience
- IT graduate or equivalent with 2+ years of exp. IT Skills of IE/MS Office etc.
- Excellent communication skills (reading/writing/speaking) English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Ability to adapt to continuously changing procedures and environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Understanding of Microsoft Office (365) products
- Understanding of VMware and VDI
- Working knowledge of Intranet and Internet applications beneficial
- Basic understanding of IT , Network and Service Desk
- Any Graduate (IT) / Preferable Engineering Graduate
- Understands what ‘service’ must be provided to user and delivers this flawlessly
- Follows through on user enquiries, requests or incident – making sure that the user has received a response even if not responding in person
- Keeps all promises they make, always delivering to agreed deadlines
- Hands over work that is complete, accurate and of high quality, to ensure that no re-work or questioning is required, minimising disruptions in our ability to deliver
- Drives own personal development to gain the right skills and experience to be able to perform their job to the highest standard
- Models honesty, openness, integrity and ethical behavior
- Punctual and prepared for meetings, contributing opinions, ideas and questions to improve the outcome of the meeting
- Develops and uses methods to share information on their role with others within their team, ensuring that everyone understands how to work together
- Shares responsibility and provides support when necessary
- Be aware of colt information security, business continuity, quality and other ISO or equivalent policies/ industry standards and discharge duties against them as appropriate.
- Identify risks related to process and information security and treat/ mitigate the same as
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognizes the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Access to Online-learning Platform
- Business mentoring
- option of parking slots in the Colt Campus
- lunch vouchers
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 05:17:52 GMT