Job title: Ekya Schools – Manager – Marketing
Company: Ekya Schools
Job description: Marketing Manager
– Manager- Marketing Communications will be responsible for contributing in the development and successful implementation of a strategic plan for the brand and take responsibility for the implementation of the marketing strategies for the whole school acting as the ‘brand guardian’.
– S/he will take responsibility for supporting action plans, detailing marketing and admissions activities, designed to meet the strategic needs and objectives of the school. Based on appropriate research, these plans will set out the targets, priorities, timetables and resourcing of marketing activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Raise awareness of the school in its key markets to ensure sufficient enquiries of the right calibre are generated for the desired number of entrants at each entry point
– Develop community relations initiatives in order to raise the profile of the school in the area and support its strategic recruitment aims
– Implementation of an internal marketing programme and ongoing dialogue with stakeholders to monitor feedback and test ideas to maintain retention.
– Manage all elements of the school’s brand to ensure that the brand remains consistent with the values, personality and objectives of the School and that brand guidelines are implemented consistency across all marketing activity
– S/he is expected to define the brand, communications and marketing objectives, strategies and direction
– Timely active execution of the School’s PR strategy across key markets ensuring the school benefits from close relationships with Editors and other key media personnel of the local, regional, national and educational press.
– Working with the marketing Communications team, ensure that the school maintains a continuous stream of newsworthy items showcasing the breadth and quality of each school’s activities across both digital and traditional media
– Keep abreast of local, regional, national and educational press to ensure school is proactive and writes appropriate articles on current issues with a view to developing an improved regional profile
– Manage and measure the school’s current ‘advertising year’ and make recommendations for when, where and how to advertise
– Produce content and campaign material for our services and reports across media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, news, AdWords, events and roundtables, email etc.
– Provide content, style management and design oversight of the school website ensuring that it is pertinent to target audiences
– Ensure the website is kept up to date and is living, breathing, dynamic reflection of the school, regularly updated with a steady stream of news and content
– Develop and implement a Search Engine Optimisation programme, ensuring that the school consistently appears on the first page for key search terms
– Oversee the school’s social media activity, advising on the appropriate channels, messages and activity; manage the school’s presence on networking / social media sites
– Manage the reporting of the key digital metrics, including Google Analytics and social media statistics, to inform future marketing activity
– Execute and monitor digital marketing, PR and events to build brand awareness and drive business growth
– Maintain and upgrade our digital content for website, social media, newsletters, blogs etc.
– Manage a tight knit Marketing and Communications team comprising content and digital marketing coordinators
– Develop new and review the existing suite of publications and make recommendations for any additional/alternative publications
– Oversee the production of additional communication material, branded items and signage as required
– Manage the School’s relationship with its external suppliers e.g. printers
– Produce content and campaign material for our services and reports across media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, news, AdWords, events and roundtables, email etc.)
– Master’s degree from a reputed college or university is preferred / Relevant work year experience
– International experience will be an added advantage.
– 2 to 6 years of experience in working in a similar capacity, K-12 related experience would be a plus
– Experience in design, PR or brand management would be a plus
Required Core Competencies include:
– Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to detail; outstanding communication skills.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality is of utmost importance.
– An eye for detail to be able to fill the gaps.
– Strong work-ethic, detail-driven, and a commitment to doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
– Ability to prioritize, multi-task, delegate, and lead by example.
– Proficient with technology, including audiovisual devices/aides, projectors, and other adaptations
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:03:37 GMT