Job title: EHM_2023_Full Stack_MERN_TL_9-12_EHG_ SDS
Job description: Company Description
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end
engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE – level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch – time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the
community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods & Building Technology
Job description: The associate would be primarily in charge of designing performance optimized frontend and backend web modules, managing complex web applications, and managing a team for a high-performance product in development.
Skills & experience
- Leading the design/architecture effort for products within the department
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, and quality.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces the department.
- Provide thought leadership around act as a mentor to the engineering team.
- Promote and instill a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency in the software/business processes through out-of-the-box thinking
- Relevant experience with DevOps, deployment models, Infrastructure as Code
- Architecture documentation considering multiple stakeholder views
- Working experience in an Agile software development environment and the ability to apply best practices using industry standards throughout all software developed
- Must Haves:
- Technical breadth – exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces and technologies. Excellent problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale problems.
- Very strong system design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions. Good understanding & experience of high-performance web scale & real-time response systems.
- Experience & exposure to a variety of large-scale persistent systems including large databases. Exposure to complete product development cycles – From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures – you should have seen it all.
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments – where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
Core Tech skills Required:
- Altleast 9+ years of web development experience using MERN stack with demonstrated projects
- Experience in building highly scalable applications for the web, robust, and fault-tolerant services.
- Possess advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language like python and experience in: relational, non-relational databases, cache, message brokers, and frontend SPA frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of the Request Lifecycle (including Event Queue, Event Loop, Worker Threads, etc).
- Expertise in Web Services REST APIs
- Knowledge about ORM like Sequelize and ODM like Mongoose and the ability to handle DB transactions is necessity.
- Knowledge of AWS and CI/CD will be added advantage.
- Hands on expertise in Node JS and asynchronous programming
- Proficiency in React.js with Redux. Experience with tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Strong abstraction and analytical skills
- Capable of decomposing sophisticated problems
- Breadth of knowledge i.e., how decisions in one functionality will alter the others.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Self-starter, quick learner
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization.
- Ability to work with multisite teams
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency. Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
BE / B. Tech / M.Sc Software / MCA in Computer Science, IT
Preferred location in the order of priority: COIMBATORE/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/PUNE
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:19:35 GMT