Job title: EdiQue – Manager/Senior Manager – Project Impact Assessment – Education Sector
Company: Edique Solutions Pvt Ltd
Job description: We are looking for professionals to join our team to handle Project/Program Impact Assessment ,strategy and program operations for different Govt clients in Education Sector
. We are looking for someone who has the ability to think on their feet and knows how to work in a client facing role.
It will be crucial to have an understanding of the education sector ( Govt Schools)
This role will be ideal for someone who is looking to contribute holistically and also support the growth of the organization through their vision, strategy and enterprise
Job Responsibilities Summary :
1. Work on end-to-end program management – Strategy design, implementation and program monitoring for projects related to Education Sector in general and Govt Schools in particular
3.Conduct short and long term impact assessment of our projects in Education Sector
Translate impact assessment research and studies into written format by writing reports, proposals, publications etc.
4. Identify capacity needs within the organization; and enable support for capacity building. Guide and mentor the team in the organization.
5. Manage external stakeholder conversations.
6. Job involves fair amount of travelling
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
– 5-10 years of experience of having worked in the development / education sector or public sector consulting
– Experience in program implementation, operations and assessment
– Ability to structure projects/engagements for the team
– Strong interpersonal and presentation skills along with strong communication
– Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes.
– Ability to contribute beyond the defined scope of work
– Experience of working in consulting organizations is highly desirable
– Candidates with qualification from TISS will be preferred
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:03:37 GMT