Job title: Craft Teacher
Company: P.G. Garodia School
- Teach knowledge and skills in craft.
- Instruct students about the basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the school.
- Provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgments about craft.
- Understand a variety of “masters” techniques, knows and can apply elements of design and modern principles of craft.
- Provide individual and small-group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students with varying intellectual and artistic abilities, and to accommodate a variety of instructional activities.
- Instruct students in proper care and use of tools and equipment and organize storage areas and control use of materials, equipment and tools to prevent loss or abuse, and to minimize time required for distribution and collection.
- Evaluate each student’s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understandings, and prepare progress reports
- Plan and present craft displays and exhibitions designed to exhibit students’ work for the school and the community
- Maintain professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the school and/or in self-selected professional growth activities
- Communicate with parents and school counselors on pupil progress
- Participate in curriculum and other developmental programs, such as after school craft club and also perform any other duties as may be assigned by Administration.
B.A – Any Specialization, Fine Arts. Degree/Diploma in Fine Arts/ Art and Craft.
Minimum 6-10 years’ experience is required as an Craft Teacher in an ICSE/ CBSE school.
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:03:37 GMT