Job title: Content Development (Maths & Science) work from home job/internship at InfyBytes AI Labs Private Limited
Company: InfyBytes AI Labs Private Limited
Job description: About InfyBytes AI Labs Private Limited
The Homework App, a product by InfyBytes AI Labs is founded by serial entrepreneurs from IIT Bombay & IIT Hyderabad. We started The Homework App with the firm belief that everyone deserves access to quality and affordable education. Proper education can empower individuals, change lives, and build nations. It is apparent that the world is changing & it is full of new possibilities. Everyone is having access to high-speed internet (you might have seen people playing PubG with real-time voice chat, a powerful computer in their hand, or advancement in AI).
We aim to build a future digital infrastructure for students, parents, and teachers where students find learning easy & fun while learning by themselves or with their friends, parents find it easy to help their kids & make better decisions for their future, and teachers find it easy & interesting to teach with high-quality standards & help students to learn better and consult parents.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since October 2018
509 opportunities posted
66 candidates hired
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing & designing short ‘concept explanations’ for NCERT topics in simple, fun, and visually engaging ways.
Note: Design work will happen on Canva & candidates will be provided with training for the same.
2. Writing multiple-choice questions that help students understand the concept explained in images more deeply (the questions will have images, emojis, and interactive elements)
3. Carrying out quality checks (QC) on the content developed by other team members
4. Creating content based on NCERT and other CBSE-aligned textbooks for maths and science subjects, & 6th-10th classes
5. Giving 24-30 hours a week for this internship (please apply if you can give these many hours)
6. Working days are 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday).
English Proficiency (Written) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 16th Nov’22 and 21st Dec’22
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
What would you learn – You will be able to develop an understanding of how humans learn and apply that to create interesting content that will be loved by millions of students across India.
Letter of recommendation will be given to star performers who complete at least 2 months of internship.
Number of openings
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Job date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 05:06:35 GMT