Job title: Consultant – Office 365 & collaboration SME
Job description: With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here! Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Consultant – Office 365 & collaboration SME – Operations
- Managing Office 365 & collaboration Infrastructure (Skype/Team, OneDrive, SharePoint) end to end.
- Implementing security features and working with engineering teams for designing, testing, and implementing enhancements.
- Support integration with security & compliance solutions.
- Managing O365 licenses, costs with regular reporting.
- Ensuring safety & security of the data & O365 infrastructure.
- Supporting the escalated requests, major incident management, RCA & RCCA.
- Identifying & implementing continuous improvement & automation opportunities.
- Mentor other resources & analyzing the incident trends and coming up with solutions.
- Maintaining design & configuration documentation up to date.
- Maintain high end user experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- O365 & ITIL certifications.
- Level 2 experience in setting up and managing Exchange and Office 365 tenants.
- Strong working experience on migrations and hybrid Exchange infrastructure.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and Active Directory
- Practical knowledge of Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Windows Server, Azure and Office 365 solutions.
- Direct experience migrating from on-premise to cloud storage (SharePoint online, Teams etc.)
- Direct experience with on-premise Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Hybrid deployments
- Direct experience in managing and configuring Skype/Teams infrastructure & understanding/experience in configuring and supporting conference room devices would be a plus.
- Experience with PowerShell, PowerShell Workflow and troubleshooting PowerShell ISE
- Direct Experience migrating email from Exchange on-premise/hosted to Exchange online through various migration methods (Cutover, Staged, Hybrid)
- Implementation of advanced functions of Office 365 Security and Compliance center – AIP, ATP, Mail flow rules management, Managing DNS records, Exchange online protection, SPAM & security controls.
- Excellent people skills with ability to handle difficult personnel situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding/experience in managing Intune tenants and MDM would be an advantage.
- Open to cross-skill to other technologies per the business requirement.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 03:56:37 GMT