Job title: Business Development Manager (SAAS Sales) India | Mumbai, Maharashtra
Company: Ingram Micro
Job description: Job Description
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Insides Sales – cloud
Team Lead Inside Sales
Business Managers, Ingram Associates on all levels, Resellers and Customers.
SCOPE & PURPOSE:
- Primarily responsible for Inside Sales operations for Cloud offering in Ingram Micro India
- Demand Generation through online and digital medium for selected product /vendor
- Execution of various inhouse marketing campaigns on customer /partner reach out to generate qualified opportunities
- Engage in End to End closure for sales opportunities of selected set of products through inside sales operations
- Acquiring new resellers through outreach campaigns for various vendor lines /products
- Maintaining MIS/Reports on daily activities /opportunities and sharing data as and when needed with required analytics
- Sell or renew company products and or services via telephone or electronic means to assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- Focus on lead qualification and lead prospecting. Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities.
- . Have technical knowledge of products, systems and services. May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products.
- Managing and engaging Resellers / Chanel Partners online for business development
. May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners. Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities. Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers. Minimal business travel or work outside office required. Support back end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc. What you bring to the role: Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area. Works on projects of limited scope and complexity. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained. Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers. Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education. Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- The role of Business Development Executive (BDE) is a subject matter expert on the Ingram Micro Software as a Service (IaaS) value proposition and manager of a sub-set of partners supporting them to drive business growth.
- The role is part of the SaaS sales team as well as within the Ingram Micro Cloud business unit.
- Ensures decisions are in line with company metrics, supporting data and TENETs to build long term mutually profitable relationships
- Ability to evaluate and understand and respond accordingly without delay
- Customer first approach at all times and proactively takes corrective measures to improve service delivery
- Thinking macro in identifying business opportunities and refer for broader business outcomes
Communication and Collaboration
- Collaborates with other departments and is comfortable having honest conversations to turn difficult decisions into business benefits
- Empowers team members to improve the quality and pace of work to meet customer expectations
- Willingly learns from other team members to enhance the overall performance of the team whilst proactively sharing knowledge
Influence and relationship building
- Can successfully work in high demand diverse team environment and deliver to customers
- Ability to adapt between micro and macro thinking and identify the needs of the customers
- Successfully navigating through matters of complexity for best outcomes – drive continuous improvement mindset toward sales
- Ability to quickly identify patterns and trends along with what is missing to generate effective solutions to address any gaps
- Ensure the solutions provide a positive customer experience are profitable, cost effective and maximising sales
- Is willing to consider new ways of working and try other people’s ideas as well as their own
Planning and Organising
- Ensuring that there is a positive customer experience that is cost effective and maximising productivity time
- Ability to review current workload and prioritise accordingly
- Works to ensure tasks and activities are complete efficiently and effectively for internal and external stakeholders
- Works to build a strong relationship with the vendor and ensure that communication is efficient and effective for internal and external stakeholders
- Give clear communication to the vendor and other colleagues on expectation to drive sales
- Understand the product offering and proactively advocate
CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
- Where appropriate to do so, take pro-active and decisive corrective action within perceived scope of influence
- Actively demonstrate the Ingram Micro TENNETS
- Take and accept accountability for results
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To Drive the business development activities for SaaS products in the Assigned Territory
- To be Responsible for Revenue for the assigned product
- Responsible for new business and partner acquisition for the region
- To Manage Vendor and Partner Relationships
- Act as an ambassador of the organization to partner and vendor community in region.
- Management and ownership for development of our top mid-range partners & remote management of our smaller low touch partners.
- Managing partner opportunities developed independently, supporting the wider sales team and ongoing marketing activities.
- Management and ownership of the join business plan within both top partners, covering sales & marketing activities and skill development.
- Ownership for managing, updating and reporting on full business pipeline.
- Working with marketing to design, launch and run campaigns within smaller low touch partners to raise awareness and update on our full proposition.
- Working with the vendor sales teams to develop skills and relationships
- Supporting the wider business unit team of Business Manager & Product Manager
- Proven skills to operate in a large matrix business
- Problem-solving skills, conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- An ability to influence across multiple department
- Ability to cross sell and across multiple levels
- Demonstrated initiative to work independently and with teams interchangeably.
- Ability to maximise profitability on any opportunity
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and behaviours expected of this role.
The company reserves the right to amend or delete with or without notice in line with change in business needs
E = Essential
D = Desirable
- Proficient in English (Spoken and Written)
- Conversant in Technical English
- Knowledge and experience of working across cultural boundaries
- Understanding of Ingram Micro business
- Understanding of products and services
- Cyber Security and cloud knowledge
E = Essential
D = Desirable
- GCSE grade C or above in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Full UK driving license
- Sales or business development
Uncontrolled if Printed
Operations Lead – JD Jan 2019
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 06:06:25 GMT