Job title: Business Development Executive
Company: Mott MacDonald
Job description: Candidate Specification
- Raising the necessary RFIs to client in consultation with BDM and Bid manger
- Supporting BD managers with E forms preparation support to Bid manager/BDM.
- Drafting the proposal as per the scope of work and services narrated by Bid manger
- Maintain records and notes of the meeting for all the bids.
- Reporting to the Bid Manager and should maintain communication with Technical Lead.
- Collating the man-hours and estimation from technical director and project managers.
- Organising the DTB material like financial due diligence, Ethical due diligence, risk / UMT registers, Complexity matrix, proposal database along with AL and BD manager.
- Attending meeting with client along with BD managers/ AL.
- Having a good understanding about the competition:
- Who are our current and future competitors? Where are new competitors being born? Where are existing competitors dying? What are the strengths and weakness of our current competitors?
- Collate, analyse and disseminate competitor intelligence.
- Actively benchmark ourselves against competitors and generate learning.
- Customer engagement Plan preparation
- Marketing Support
- Marketing material and help developing it.
- Preparation of PQs
- Taking encouraging role for internal networking and sharing success stories as well as lesson learned
- Developing the PPts for new opportunities, PSS, OSOs and new client presentations.
We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation
Job details page image
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:00:38 GMT