Job title: Associate Team Lead – Global Analytics
Job description: No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 145320 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The incumbent will be managing a team supporting Colgate Business teams in Marketing, Insights, Sales and other functions across the globe providing Data & Analysis support. The role requires an understanding of Internal & External data (Syndicated Market Data, Point of Sales etc.) and ability to develop and support the Analytical / Insights based Service & solutions. It would be great to have the understanding of necessary Data Transformation & Data Visualization Tools and Technologies to drive the service and solutions. The Person should have worked on large data sets to drive performance and insights reporting. The candidate should be Analytical problem solver with the ability to work,collaborate and be proactive and Responsive to Business needs.
- Build data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Work with data and analytics specialists to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- Development of scalable data management and reporting solutions to support analytics for Marketing and Customer Development (Sales) working with the Division/Global Analytics Functional Leads
- Develop and manage visualization deliverables that bring to life the data sets allowing for drill downs, diagnostics and self-service by the functions in the center and on the ground.
- Assist with change management needs (e.g., training, communications, etc.) as part of roll-out and on-going support of analytic tools, processes and services.
- Ready to work collaboratively with business partners across geographies
- People management including performance and appraisals management
- Bachelor’s degree required, Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field a plus
- Master’s in Business or Analytics (preferred)
- 7 plus years of experience in Analytics
- Experience supporting and working with multi-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in Reporting via Excel, Google, Tableau and other Visualization Tools
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and find opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Managing a team into reporting, solutioning and Ad-hoc data needs from internal and external sources
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Neo4j, etc
- Experience with cloud services: GCP, AWS, etc
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with Data Flow, Data Pipeline and workflow management tools: Cloud Composer, Airflow, Luigi, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit . To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 04:15:38 GMT