Job title: Associate Consultant – Tech Consulting – TMT – Cyber Security – Bangalore 17
Job description: REQUISITION ID:-1258201
Analyst/Associate Consultant – Cyber Transformation
EY is looking for Analyst / Associate Consultant in the Risk Advisory team to work on various Cyber Transformation projects for our customers across the globe. • An important part of your role will be to deliver high quality work products as per firm’s guidelines. You will need to actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with other team members. You’ll need to report any identified risks within engagements and share any issues and updates with senior members of the team.
Your key responsibilities
- Engage in Cyber Transformation projects in the capacity of execution of deliverables
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
- Being a part of and driving the quality culture at GTH
- Contribute to people related initiatives
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Foster teamwork by supporting the team
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, concepts of OSI layer and protocols, networking and security concepts
- Knowledge of OS (Windows / Linux) security, Database security
- Knowledge of cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc.)
- Understanding of architectures
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities related to platform and infrastructure is a plus
- Basic knowledge of encryption
- Knowledge of standards such as ISO 27001/2, ISO 22301, ISO 27018, PCI – DSS, NIST standards on Cyber Security, HITRUST, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge on tools like Nessus, Backtrack, NMAP, BurpSuite, etc. is a definite plus
To qualify for the role you must have
- Graduates / BE – B. Tech / MCA / M. Sc. (Stats, Maths, Computer Science) / MBA with background in computer science and programming and 0 – 4 years of experience
- CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer
Ideally you’ll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Job date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 01:19:10 GMT