Job title: 2023_MS_EDB4_ADAS_Software_Architect
Job description: Company Description
Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited (BGSW) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We are one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT, and Business Solutions.
With a global footprint and presence in US, Europe, Japan, China, and the Asia Pacific region, we are at the forefront of designing, developing, and executing IoT ecosystems through our all-encompassing capability within the 3 aspects of IoT – Sensors, Software, and Services.
We have always focused on improving the quality of the life of people, providing newer revenue-generating opportunities, and improving operational efficiencies for enterprises through an array of solutions. With our unique ability to offer end-to-end solutions that connect Sensors, Software, and Services, we enable businesses to move from the traditional to digital, or improve businesses by introducing a digital element in their products and processes.
- 8- 12 years experience working in Automotive embedded SW with system & SW expertise
- Very Good knowledge in C programming.
- Design & Development of AUTOSAR software for various use cases according to defined process
- Understanding of the specifications/limitations from different OEMs, Product-line
- Understanding the micro controller features/limitations
- Interactions with Product-line platform teams for understanding their generation specific features
- Good Experience in SW Architecture, SW Design, implementation & debugging of SIL software
- Independent, structured & solution-oriented working method
- Single point of contact for technical queries
- Expertise in Embedded development using C – Driver, EEPROM, SPI, Memory, Flash
- Working experience with any of the tools like, EA, ALM and DOORS
- Working experience in AUTOSAR software development with multiple OEM specifications
- Exposure to AUTOSAR stack protocols – communication, diagnostics etc.
- Testing Skills – Exposure to SiL Test methods and system testing concepts
- Knowledge of tools like, CANoe, CANanlyser, CANape, TRACE32
- Embedded software de-bugging skills
- Process awareness and appreciation for process adherence
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture
- Knowledge of integrating basic software
- Working experience at customer location
- Willingness to take up higher responsibility and mentoring juniors
- Good analytical & communication skills
ADAS domain exposure preferred
Experience: 8-12 years preferred
Qualification: B.E / BTech / M.Tech in Electronics, Computer Science
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 05:10:40 GMT